Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pigs are from Mars; Bitches are from Venus

One of the greatest truths ever spoken: Men think with their dicks. Women think with their emotions. NEITHER think with their BRAINS.

I searched around the internet and figured that no one has come up with the above before. but that's beside the point. What I say is true. As someone raised Christian, I believe that Christians can really relate to what I said. We, as human beings, all do a good job at pontificating. Then we fall short of the moral standards we set for ourselves (particularly those who set them for others). The Judeo/Christian/Muslims can look all the way back to Adam & Eve - she lost to her emotions when the snake seduced her into biting the fruit; Adam lost to his dick when she seduced him into doing the same. Not much has changed.

We live in what most call a "man's world." It's true, in a sense - families led by the husband, the husband providing for the family. Society molded itself that way with change to that coming slowly over the past century. But I have another simple truth that I hope people don't lose sight of when considering why society came up that way throughout history: males are, generally, physically stronger than females (it's that simple). The guys came up to take things over for everybody through an evolutionary sense of "survival of the fittest" that, to this day, we recognize on both the conscious & subconscious level.

Now that we can all recognize the equality between genders, I want to ask if women can assume accountability over some aspects. What I mean is... women used to (and still do, but to a lesser degree) play the victim to male aggression, like how they say that men are the ones who cheat all the time. But realize what actually happens now that women start doing the same: that saying "men are pigs" will really test your anger, wont it? That old adage looses its weight not only when women have come to cheat, but also (but separately) when they believe that the more sexual activity they have coincides with power. In other words, they think that the more hook-ups they can muster, aside from the sex that can follow, the more on level with men they are in terms of sexual-social prowess, or what we commonly call "game."

But let me tell you ladies something: no matter how many guys you wrangle; no matter how good you look, the game you think you have BARELY exists. All judgements on sex aside, how does a girl who sleeps around compare to a guy who sleeps around? All you do is sit there and look pretty, and then what you want comes to you. The guy does all the work - he is the hunter. I see alot of great looking women every damn day, but do any of you have game? HELL NO! Yall just have a pretty face and a great looking ass. It's not like you worked any harder for your body than some guy did for his six pack. But between you and the guy, who'll get looked at more? The girl... by guys and other girls, because girls are the fairer sex.


So if we define game as skill, then girls aint got it, by 'n' large. I know I just spoke earlier about equality and then I spent then next two paragraphs shitting on women. So allow me to equalize this: if there's some skill that the ladies can't really learn being ladies and all, then it must be true that a great skill/experience lies out of the reach of us men. You know what it is? I know what it is.

End post.

3 Comments:

Blogger B. Holcomb said...

GREAT POST MAN! You gave me some feedback on my site, so I thought I'd come check you out. Love your extended metaphor about the woman having "No game". I was educating my wife and her girlfriends on that this past Saturday!

Stay up man, and keep on writing!

peace

PS, I still haven't figured out the enitre chorus to EPMD's "The Crossover"

Tue Apr 11, 02:52:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Omar said...

you honor me. if the ladies read my entry, i hope they know i meant no disrespect. im curious to know what they thought of what we're trying to educate them on.

Thu Apr 13, 11:09:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger SBunny said...

So I typed this comment out and apparently it didn't take so I'm trying it again.\
Here are the highlights:

We live in a society of instant gratification.
True strength has nothing to do with the physical body but with the spirit.
Survival of the fittest does not exist anymore. There are people reproducing right now who shouldn't be here at all.
No one wants to admit when their wrong, even if it would make them the better person.
There are men who are victims to women also.
People equate sex for love, and its not. Most people are having intercourse-which is what it honestly is. Sex, real sex is an expression, an art, a tearing down of walls between two people.
Personally, I'm not pretty or rather I don't think of myself that way. I'm more of an intellectual. I've never had a guy buy me a drink in a bar or anything like that. But most guys want the type of girl your talking about.(only about 10% of women in the world has this power anyway). A lot of men want a trophy anyway, they may not admit it to themselves but its true.
Everything I have I've worked for. The only thing ever handed to me was knowledge.
When women are the "hunters" most men don't like this. I speak from personal events. The type of men who do like this don't usually say anything.
The bottom line is two fold. One lack of communication on both fronts. If you want to F**K then say it at the beginning. No games, no lines. Straight up. If you want a real relationship then say it.
No games, no bull.
The second problem is most people aren't even honest with themselves let alone others. When humanity has actually spent the time to look inside itself and learn to be true and honest with itself relationships will be better. But that takes time and patience - something most people don't have.
But it starts with one, so men are not "pigs" and women aren't "bitches". We're just people.

Tue Dec 18, 07:21:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home