Thursday, March 29, 2007

Maybe I Should Say Something

happy new year!

its been an interesting year for me so far. my mom and grandma moved out of this apartment. I'm waiting for another apt but that was almost three months ago. in the meantime I'm still in the old apt where I've cut off cable and dsl internet (yes, typing this on the treo).

I'm thinking about reconnecting it all... but what if I get the call to move out of the old and into the new? but If I turn it all on now I can transfer the service over to the new place. in the end, I'm actually saving money by holding off until the move. I have some other stuff I gotta finish paying up anyway.

typing up these posts are okay. but when I have something I want to put more than two cents in, I spend more time thinking about what specific words I wanna pick - cuz there's so many ways to express a single idea. and that's where using a treo will suck. a keyboard will provide that advantage of giving your hands room to breath. really, my fingers hold this treo by its back... are sweating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home